Sunday, May 3, 2015

Green World


Dress: Splash (Basic)
 
Summer! Summer! Summer! Oh I love summer! I really love summer 'coz it's the only time I can spend time with my friends -sea creatures (just kidding). To be honest, seeing the ocean, hearing the splashes & waves, & even to enjoy the water the whole day and that would probably give me a darker skin, well it doesn’t matter at all. I’m a beach bum so definitely I’d rather spend my day in a beach than in a mall.
 
Ocean is my comfort zone, gives me a lot of ideas especially when I’m my dramatic momentum! It is my stress reliever so with swimming pool of course.
 
Back to what I am wearing is a Green Long Top which is a Splash Basic Top. I really love this long top ‘coz being petite I can wear them with my leggings and any style I want, even turning it to a dress. Basic plain tops will always be one of my favorite, a good fashion investment you can have.
 
 
  I have them in many different colors as well.
 
 Credits:
Photo by Vincent Espinosa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment